Hey people of the internet I am Charlie, 17 years old. I will be of to college next year (hopefully if one is kind enough to accept me!). I decided to give a go at random blogging and talking about my life and help you avoid being single and "forever alone" like me.
With all my years of experience in being single I decided to put it to some use and tell you people about it. How life is for a single, and with my teaching you can make sure never to make my mistakes and be single for the rest of your life.
Well I tend to be dramatic sometimes, or as friends say "delusional" most of the times. Cause they feel I am pretending when I tell them about my love life... One of the most common things people tell me, "oh Charlie you don't need a girlfriend. Your awesome without one." That is just a subtle way of saying "bro your to ugly for them women. Don't feel bad. We only laugh when your not listening." Oh true friends so helpful I tell you.
I have really high expectations in women... Yep. Thanks porn industries for making me believe women have be a 8-10 nothing lower. And how giving a girl your pen means she has to repay you with a blowjob! Women are no different, waiting for there Prince Charming who has to be a 10/10. I am not saying don't have high expectations but be realistic. If I have to judge myself it would be a 2 and for sometimes a strong 2.5. But Noo I have to go try for women who are beyond my league.
One of my major problems is I am socially awkward, I cannot randomly go and chat with women or so on.I have to be your close friend to chat with you. Most of the women i know think of me as a "brother". So brozoned by the only women I know.
Until class 10 this was never an issue, as most of my friends were single playing video games with me. As we shifted to class 11 it all changed. Most of my friends dating, anything they do is just a feeling they are rubbing it in your face... so most of the conversations changed, they having girlfriend issues and the best advice I could give was "Dude break up so we can play some COD." My advice was not good enough... Watching most of friends form good relationships and slowly leave the group(group of loners). This annoyed me that once they have girlfriends they never had time for friends, they were to busy gyming to be perfect for her.Ok you spend all your time with her and be all serious but once the relationship breaks up don't come running to your so called "bros" who you have not spoken to for months! So if you are ever in a relationship always keep time for your bros.
With all my years of experience in being single I decided to put it to some use and tell you people about it. How life is for a single, and with my teaching you can make sure never to make my mistakes and be single for the rest of your life.
Well I tend to be dramatic sometimes, or as friends say "delusional" most of the times. Cause they feel I am pretending when I tell them about my love life... One of the most common things people tell me, "oh Charlie you don't need a girlfriend. Your awesome without one." That is just a subtle way of saying "bro your to ugly for them women. Don't feel bad. We only laugh when your not listening." Oh true friends so helpful I tell you.
I have really high expectations in women... Yep. Thanks porn industries for making me believe women have be a 8-10 nothing lower. And how giving a girl your pen means she has to repay you with a blowjob! Women are no different, waiting for there Prince Charming who has to be a 10/10. I am not saying don't have high expectations but be realistic. If I have to judge myself it would be a 2 and for sometimes a strong 2.5. But Noo I have to go try for women who are beyond my league.
One of my major problems is I am socially awkward, I cannot randomly go and chat with women or so on.I have to be your close friend to chat with you. Most of the women i know think of me as a "brother". So brozoned by the only women I know.
Until class 10 this was never an issue, as most of my friends were single playing video games with me. As we shifted to class 11 it all changed. Most of my friends dating, anything they do is just a feeling they are rubbing it in your face... so most of the conversations changed, they having girlfriend issues and the best advice I could give was "Dude break up so we can play some COD." My advice was not good enough... Watching most of friends form good relationships and slowly leave the group(group of loners). This annoyed me that once they have girlfriends they never had time for friends, they were to busy gyming to be perfect for her.Ok you spend all your time with her and be all serious but once the relationship breaks up don't come running to your so called "bros" who you have not spoken to for months! So if you are ever in a relationship always keep time for your bros.
There was no problem that all my friends were getting into relationships, When we reached class 11,4-5 new girls came along and non of them had brozoned me as of yet! So I decided to give it a try. Due to these tries i am writing this blog and the amazing fails that occurred. This is just the start. Will start writing and trying to remember all the embarrassing moments that occurred to help you guys have a laugh and to also learn what not to do with women.
(Do leave a comment to let me know if i was really crappy and if you have any suggestions "which are helpful")
No comments:
Post a Comment